Saturday, November 10, 2012

My First Magic Trick

By: Brogan & Nicky

Magic is a subject that still fascinates me today. There are many cool magic tricks to learn. I am very interested in magic and I would like to learn it. One trick I would like to learn is how to make a rabbit appear out of a hat. So I got one of those do it yourself magic books and decided to try it. When I opened the book I saw many other tricks that were cool. Then I said to myself, ”Focus on the rabbit trick first.” So then I went and found a top hat and I borrowed my friends white rabbit. I stuck the rabbit in the hat and then I covered it with a black blanket to make it look like there was nothing in the hat. After I had practiced the trick I went downstairs to show my mom and dad.

I was showing them and then I got to the part when I was about to take the rabbit out of the hat and something weird happened. All of a sudden there was a fly on my shoulder so I tried to swat at it but when I tried I dropped the hat and the rabbit got lost in the house. I was about to go after it and I accidentally tripped and fell into my hat. I was embarrassed but then my mom and dad started to laugh. I started laughing too when the rabbit started hopping towards me. So I picked it up and then I put it back in its cage and fed it. My parents said “Hey that was one good magic show you put on for us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please encourage our young writers with your positive, encouraging comments. Thanks!